April 3, 2013

Daily Photo Tour - Sleeping Beauty Sunset From Fantasyland


I'd like to apologize if you've had a hard time with the site loading. We transferred domain name hosts and that caused a hiccup in our site linking through the web correctly. Everything should be back to normal by now. If pictures don't load for you, try refreshing the page a few times and that should do the trick. As for tonight's picture...

I am a firm believer that the backside of Sleeping Beauty Castle doesn't get the credit it deserves. There's so much detail. On the evening I took this, I was really taken by the way the sun just kissed the spires; it was very romantic and delicate, which is sort of how I view Fantasyland. There's a lot of love tucked into a very small, intricate space.

Sleeping Beauty Castle Sunset From Fantasyland in Disneyland
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comments (2)

On April 4, 2013 at 10:30 AM , Stacey Chase said...

So perfect!

 
On April 4, 2013 at 9:57 PM , Joey James said...

I definitely don't have a picture of the backside of sleeping beauty castle. Hopefully next time :)