June 19, 2013

A New Site Coming Soon


I've been working on a shiny new website for a while now and can't wait to launch it. It should be very soon. If I had to describe it, I would say that it's the same... but different, mostly because I think I'm funny but also because being vague seems like a good tease. In reality, it's mostly different and will probably take a little getting used to. A couple of our big goals with the new platform are to share more of our creative works, including the many non-Disney things that inspire us, and to share more about ourselves and our process. A separate project that we can't share just yet has kept us from having the time to do so. We're also looking to offer products and services for sale in the near future and need a cleaner, more user-friendly space. So stay tuned!

Daily Photo Tour - Carthay Circle


As wonderful as Buena Vista Street is, it's become a hazard for me and Carthay Circle is my worst spot. I am prone to standing in front of the trolleys. I guess I just have no regard for the bricked safety zone. In fact, I would argue that all of the best angles on Buena Vista Street require standing in it.

Carthay Circle on Buena Vista Street
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comments (0)