August 9, 2013


Daily Photo Tour - The Morning Bite


Monstro always catches my attention. I can't help but to be drawn to that gigantic bite! On a really awesome morning I caught this shot while walking around an empty Fantasyland. It's interesting to capture different areas of Disneyland in a lighting that you've never shot before. This was one of those moments. If you've ever been early on a winter's morning, you'll be able to experience the amazing golden glow that seems to encompass the entire park. Fantasyland is a gem during this time. This lucky whale gets to soak it up every morning.

Disneyland - Storybook Land Canal Boats

Photo by Kevin Crone

Comment (1)

On August 9, 2013 at 9:13 PM , Carissa Rupe said...

I love those almost magic moments in the park when you see things in a new light. Actually I love those moments in real life too. Driving down the same road and see something for the first time. It is amazing. I am glad you are posting again.