May 11, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - Tours Departing Daily


I wish I could live in a house on the beach that looked exactly like the queue line for this ride. Hmmm, maybe something designed by Tommy Bahama? At the Beach? Oh I can dream can't I? The Jungle Cruise at Disneyland is either boring or sarcastically hilarious. I have never had an in between experience. It's like a comedian. You either have it or you don't. All time favorite quote, "Don't make a sound like a white marble because these are hungry hungry hippos." Classic.

Tours Departing Daily sign at the Jungle Cruise ride entrance in Adventureland, Disneyland
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (4)

On May 28, 2010 at 10:41 AM , Nunya Biz said...

FABULOUS picture!

 
On June 2, 2010 at 10:51 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Thank you! This is definitely one of my favorite shots!

 
On August 5, 2010 at 8:43 PM , WmTodd said...

I SO want to live in a house like that. Thanks for capturing all those little nuances and places in Disneyland that are easy to overlook when you're taking everything in at the park.

 
On September 30, 2010 at 11:32 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Seriously! Put it next the beach, and I'm ready for retirement! ;) Its usually the little nuances that make Disneyland what it is. :) Thanks!