June 6, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - California Entrance


I have always been fond of the California sign at the entrance to California Adventure. When visiting with family, we made a point to take pictures in all the letters, like so many others. Every time you go, you can be sure to find groups of people gathering around, waiting their turn to take pictures. It's fun to watch all the different and creative ways people pose with, or in the letters. I love how grand and unique it is. Being that I stem from the Bay Area, I especially love the way the Golden Gate Bridge peeks up from behind it. It calls back memories of home and makes me smile, every time I see it.

Disney California Adventure - Esplanade
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (2)

On July 6, 2010 at 10:21 PM , Jeff Yarbrough said...

The LETTERS and the GG Bridge are going away...

 
On July 24, 2010 at 12:33 PM , Anonymous said...

I know, very unfortunate in my opinion. I am grateful to have captured this before it's gone. Although, I am excited to see the new facade and am sure it will look amazing.