July 6, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - Moving Forward


When Tomorrowland was first created it was a place to see what the future was going to be like. Walt wanted it to be a place of new and unexplored things. Funny enough, during its first years, there were more exhibits than rides. This has obviously changed over the years, as many rides and attractions have been added. My favorite time to visit Tomorrowland is of course at night! Its great to see all the different colors and lights that make the land very special. This shot was taken opposite the Matterhorn, looking over the Tomorrowland Lagoon. I wanted to really capture the color and ambiance of the area. I was very lucky during my third exposure (the longest) when the subs, and the monorail both entered the frame at the same time. I was very excited as this doesn't happen all too often!

Finding Nemo lagoon lit up at night in Tomorrowland, DisneylandPhoto by Kevin Crone

Comments (3)

On July 6, 2010 at 11:42 PM , Simple Home said...

I am just so awestruck by your beautiful photography. Would it be okay to use one or two f your photos on my blog? I'd direct people back to your blog via the pictures. I'm sure others would be as impressed as I am with this type of photography.
Blessings,
Marcia

 
On July 9, 2010 at 10:53 AM , Kevin Crone said...

Thank you! :) Yes, of course you can use the photos for anything as long as there is credit given and a link back here! That would be awesome!

 
On July 13, 2010 at 9:36 AM , Kyle said...

For sure my favorite