July 21, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - World of Color Palette


You'd think that these World of Color pictures would stop coming. Nope. We've got more. If you haven't heard it yet here. We like World of Color! The show is pretty epic. I don't think its possible to not enjoy it in some manner or another. This past Saturday I was able to see the show for my fourth time, and for the first time without a camera in front of my face. I was able to completely watch the show and see all the fountains work together to form what you see here. World of Color is truly a masterpiece.

World of Color at Disney California AdventurePhoto by Kevin Crone

Comments (2)

On July 21, 2010 at 8:59 PM , Kyle said...

My Favorite pic of all of them. Its great, Love the colors

 
On July 22, 2010 at 10:38 AM , Kevin Crone said...

Thanks man! I really love this one too. :)