August 24, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - Don't Lose Your Head


This is Shrunken Ned, the jungle's only self-service witch doctor. He is one of the coolest hidden treasures of Adventureland. You may well have seen him in one of your own adventures through the South Sea Traders shop, but you may well have missed him too. He kind of just hangs around, waiting to be patronized. I highly suggest paying him a visit, as the entertainment you'll get is really a bargain. I got all manner of strange looks from the other folks in the store when I was pressed up to the glass with my lens. I'm not sure they'd noticed Ned before they noticed me getting this head shot. Make sure to heed his advice, as your party will be sure to get a good laugh at your expense.

Shrunken Ned in Adventureland, DisneylandPhoto by Matthew Hansen

Comments (2)

On August 27, 2010 at 8:08 AM , Kristine said...

Shrunken Ned is my favorite! Its a personal tradition of mine to visit and get a Rx from him on every trip. Thanks for the beautiful shot!

 
On September 1, 2010 at 8:57 PM , Matthew Hansen said...

That's awesome. He is a character isn't he? I would've loved to have been in the room listening to the brainstorming session for Ned. Either that or the proposal for him. Thanks a bunch for your comment. Glad you like the picture.