August 18, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - Partners in Crime


Have you ever wondered why these two always look so happy? They are always getting into trouble together. I think the lesson to learn from them is that mischief = happiness. No, not really, but hopefully your kids will think so. As a kid, Chip 'n' Dale were one of my very favorite cartoons to watch. Whether they were stealing Donald's apples, riding in one of his model trains, or quarreling with each other, I could always count on them for a smile and a laugh. If you've ever had a hard time remembering which one is which, my sister helped me with this: Chip has the dark nose like a chocolate chip. I know, I know, you've struggled with that conundrum your whole life. Now that we can cross that mystery off as solved, we progress to the real lesson I think we can learn from Chip 'n' Dale, and the reason for their happiness. Whatever mess they made, or trouble they got into, they did it together. And life is best when it is shared.

Chip and Dale statue on Main Street, DisneylandPhoto by Matthew Hansen

Comments (4)

On August 19, 2010 at 6:19 AM , Anonymous said...

Boom. Well shot. Well spoken. It's like a double whammy. Now, let's go take in a Stavesacre show together.

 
On August 19, 2010 at 6:48 PM , Matthew Hansen said...

You crack me up Aaron. Thank you very much. If there ever is another Stavesacre show, we will definitely have to hit that up together.

 
On August 21, 2010 at 10:14 AM , Sean said...

are u using a tripod?

 
On August 23, 2010 at 6:23 AM , Matthew Hansen said...

Not for this shot. We mostly only ever bring tripods out for night shots. During the day it's pretty easy to get a few shots off steadily.