October 1, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - Ghost Galaxy


The Ghost is back! I'm sure you've all heard this a million times already, but I'm going to say it anyways. It's October already!? This summer has seemed to fly by so fast. Usually this time of the year I start to get sad that the long days and cool nights are over. But...Something is different this year. I am excited for fall. And you should be too! During October, Space Mountain is turned into Ghost Galaxy, literally from the inside out. I don't want to give away too many of the cool effects, but lets just say that the ride has a lot more character then usual. If you're wondering why Space Mountain isn't its usual white/blue glow, it's because the outside is literally transformed into several different facades. That is all the information I will disclose! Go to the park and check it out!

Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy in Disneyland
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (3)

On October 1, 2010 at 1:34 PM , Anonymous said...

Pretty!

 
On October 4, 2010 at 9:07 AM , Danielle Lee said...

Kevin, love this one!

 
On October 4, 2010 at 4:50 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Hey, thanks!