October 29, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - The Harvest Court


With each season or major event, the folks at Disneyland make a beautiful display for you to see somewhere along your tram journey from the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure. It's one of those extra touches that makes Disneyland special. I often imagine the process of what it must be like to create the art concept for something like this and watch it come to fruition, which leads me to wonder how difficult it must be to watch it come down. I love Disneyland for always offering something new. I also find myself missing things after their time has come. I cannot imagine the emotional and creative journey Disney artists go through, creating these beautiful displays and ideas, knowing them to be finite. I guess in a way it's like seedtime and harvest, which fits in well with it being the harvest season. There's a time for planting ideas and a time for harvesting them. Then there's a time to start the whole process over. Thank you Disney artists for all you do. And thanks for letting us reap the harvest.

Mickey and Minnie Halloween display at the Mickey and Friends parking structure at the Disneyland ResortPhoto by Matthew Hansen

Comments (2)

On November 4, 2010 at 8:50 PM , Simple Home said...

I love this photo. It's so fun to see Disneyland decorated for the different seasons.
Blessings,
Marcia

 
On November 19, 2010 at 12:29 PM , Sean said...

This is awesome! I'm getting into HDR with my Canon 50D. How did you take three shots while on the tram and manage to not create any blur? This is awesome. Show me your ways! Haha - please.