October 28, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - Reflections on the Rivers of America


This shot was taken past midnight one evening as we were making our way out of the park. We were already meandering too late, but when I saw this I had to take advantage and risk being shooed by security. I scanned the area for their white hats and when I saw none, quickly set up. It took a few goes to get what I wanted and longer than I had anticipated. I barely got off my last set of shots before security started approaching. Matt grabbed the camera and I grabbed the tripod, quickly folding it up as we walked away as if nothing happened. We like to think we're sly.

Disneyland - The Mark Twain
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (3)

On October 29, 2010 at 12:44 PM , Mike Greening said...

WOW! I'd say more, but it left me speechless.

 
On November 4, 2010 at 3:53 PM , Sean said...

Awesome shot!! Did you take 3 shots and use photomatrix/photoshop?

 
On November 4, 2010 at 11:01 PM , Anonymous said...

Thank you! I took 3 shots and I used Photomatix as well as Photoshop.