October 23, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - Me Tarzan, Where's Jane?


On a rare occasion the three of us will climb the stairs of the magnificently designed, Tarzan's Tree House, only to find out that the true kid in us really comes out. I don't find it easy to hold in the monkey screams or tiger roars that so desperately want to be expelled from my lungs. Might I mention again that there are only three of us. Yeah, Matt has found his Jane, but I'm sure mine is out there somewhere. Maybe it's the monkey screams that's keeping them away. Hmm.

Tarzan's Treehouse at night in Disneyland
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (5)

On October 23, 2010 at 10:54 PM , Alisha said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I posted a picture of Tarzan's Treehouse today, too! You can check it out if you'd like. :) http://amorganphotos.blogspot.com/2010/10/treehouse.html

 
On October 24, 2010 at 10:28 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Awesome, just checked it out. Nice job!

 
On November 3, 2010 at 4:50 PM , Jo said...

Wow! These pictures are so amazing!! Rebecca Reckers suggested that I check this site out and I'm glad I did!
God Bless.

 
On November 4, 2010 at 9:08 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Right on! Glad you are enjoying the images. :) Thanks for checkin it out.

 
On November 2, 2011 at 3:22 PM , Unknown said...

aww Kevin i feel your pain i look around at all my friends together and wonder where is my Tarzan?