December 18, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - A Christmas So Grand


The Grand Californian is one of my favorite places at the Disneyland Resort. The grand feeling you get just from walking into the lobby is astounding. I took a picture looking up to try and help convey that feeling. The Christmas decor at the Grand is done in the same arts and crafts style as the hotel itself and I must admit that I am very fond of it.

The Grand Californian Hotel lobby decorated for Christmas at the Disneyland Resort
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comments (4)

On December 20, 2010 at 2:05 PM , Danielle said...

This is my favorite photo. The Grand is where I work. Thank you so much! :)

 
On December 22, 2010 at 12:28 PM , Matthew Hansen said...

Wow, thank you so much Danielle. That really means a lot to me. What an awesome place to work. Maybe we'll run into you some time and get to say hi! :)

 
On December 23, 2010 at 9:46 PM , Danielle said...

Please continue to take more Grand shots:)

 
On May 13, 2013 at 3:39 AM , chris dsegi said...

we can also decorate our home with commercial christmas decoration like led christmas lights,ploe mopunted decoration,snowflake,commercial christmas outdoor doors and many more.Commercial Christmas decorations