December 8, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - The Five & Ten, Glistening Again


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Perhaps it has for some time now, but that is the song that sprung into my head whilst at Disneyland the other evening. Certainly everywhere you go in the park is looking like Christmas, even Toontown, in it's animated style. So here's to five and tens glistening again, and to making bells ring with carols that we sing within our hearts.

Toontown Five and Dime decorated for Christmas at Disneyland
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comments (2)

On December 8, 2010 at 10:28 AM , Unknown said...

Excellent play on words.

 
On December 8, 2010 at 12:31 PM , Anonymous said...

Another great picture! I must say - there is art in what you do with the camera, but also with the pen (or keyboard). I not only look forward to your pictures, but I find myself thoroughly enjoying your "wordage" everytime! Thanks for another smile on my face!