December 7, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - A Night on the Town


Walking out, I turned around and saw how big the Christmas tree was in comparison to the Main Street facade. It literally is huge. You never forget the year you have a big Christmas tree, and you never forget how tall this one is! After taking the picture, and having some time to look at it, I really got a night on the town feel from this one. There is nothing better than bundling up, grabbin' some hot chocolate, a gingerbread man, and walking Main Street U.S.A.

The Christmas tree on Main Street in Disneyland
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (2)

On March 20, 2011 at 4:37 PM , Anonymous said...

Yes I agree with you and the angle you have taken to take that shout awesome a professional would not have done that but you did and it just cool the way you have done it I am a professional but I would have done what you did in that shout for sure because when I am on vacation the professional goes away I just do what fell good to me and not STUDIO work. This is one of my FAVORITE ONE'S on my list BRAVO and THANK YOU for sharing with all of us.

Andre R MICKEY LAMBERT (facebook)

 
On March 24, 2011 at 4:49 PM , Kevin Crone said...

When it comes to photography, sometimes doing what feels right is the best thing you could do!