December 11, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - Home for Christmas


I'm not sure how to explain why I titled this picture "Home for Christmas" other than it's how it makes me feel, and overwhelmingly so. There's just something about this perspective of Walt & Mickey looking down Main Street towards the Christmas tree that makes me feel in my heart, at home. I know it must sound corny but I'm okay with that. I hope at least that it helps, if you find yourself missing Disneyland this Holiday season.

The Partners Statue at Christmas in Disneyland
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comments (3)

On December 11, 2010 at 5:45 PM , Anonymous said...

INCREDIBLE!!!!!

 
On December 14, 2010 at 7:10 AM , Kelly Anderson said...

Every time I walk through the gates at Disneyland I look around and think, "I'm home." I love that feeling. What a perfect picture!

 
On December 15, 2010 at 9:25 AM , Anonymous said...

This is the perfect christmas picture!