December 31, 2010

Daily Photo Tour - Sleeping Beauty Castle Christmas


It's the end of the year, and sadly, Christmas is over. It's time to start taking down the decorations, and organizing our lives again. The fast paced hustle bustle of the season is slowly winding down. I look back on this year, and see an extraordinary journey. I see growth, and I see hope. A New Year is on its way. Like always, it will be full of twists, turns, ups and downs, blessings, and tragedies. The best advice, and one of the most meaningful things the three of us here have learned this year is that no matter what life throws your way, you gotta just keep on rollin'.

Sleeping Beauty Castle at Christmas in Disneyland
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (4)

On January 1, 2011 at 8:38 AM , Douglas said...

Gorgeous as usual, my favorite web site! You should PShop "turn on" that left lamp post light though. I can't believe the cast members missed a burned out bulb!

 
On January 5, 2011 at 11:45 AM , Kevin Crone said...

That's a good idea! Thanks. :)

 
On March 20, 2011 at 5:23 AM , Anonymous said...

this one is one of my very best in my favorite one's just awesome photos BRAVO

Andre R MICKEY Lambert (facebook)

 
On March 24, 2011 at 4:52 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Thanks! :)