February 18, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - You Have Chosen Wisely


Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye is an amazing ride and one of my favorites. The queue is almost as fun as the ride with the immersive theming and interactive elements all along the way. I love the mural of Mara on the ceiling of this room and had attempted to capture it a couple of times, to no avail. Determined, I tried a third time. With a lull in the line, I was able to take a few needed moments to finally acquire this shot.

Disneyland - Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (2)

On February 22, 2011 at 1:26 PM , Kelly Anderson said...

Another picture of my favorite ride ever! (I've been on it 170 times, and I can read and write the code!)

You guys are awesome!

 
On February 23, 2011 at 9:32 AM , Anonymous said...

Thanks Kelly! That is so cool that you can read and write the code!