March 10, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Closing Coca Cola Corner


Closing up shop anywhere can be a grueling and tedious job, but closing the Coca Cola Corner on Main Street, that's gotta be an awesome experience. I snuck a few shots here one night while Matt, Michaela, and I were leaving the park. If you look closely through the window, you can see the two cast members closing up The Coca Cola Corner. And if you look even closer, you can see Matt and Michaela on Main Street attending to their normal closing routine. That is, getting as many shots as they can before we get kicked out of Disneyland! We like to call it. . . Closing down the park.

Coca Cola Corner On Main Street U.S.A. at Disneyland
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (4)

On March 11, 2011 at 12:21 PM , Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous job on this.

 
On April 15, 2011 at 11:45 PM , Unknown said...

Nice, Kevin! I'd like to try night HDR. How do you determine your center shutter speed?

 
On June 25, 2011 at 11:03 PM , Anonymous said...

I love all your night shots so much!!

 
On June 27, 2011 at 8:53 PM , Kevin Crone said...

@Dirk...I usually find a nice spot where my ISO isn't too high, usually below 800, and depending on how focused I want the entirety of the photograph to be I will set my aperature according to that, from there, I set the shutter to whatever my camera is metering to.

@KitschyStitches...Thank you! :D