March 9, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Rancho del Zocalo at Night


Sometimes we have to wait patiently for an area to clear to get a shot. After eating at Rancho del Zocalo one evening, I noticed that the outside dining area was practically empty. There was no waiting to be done and I took the shot without interruption. It really set the pace for a fun, relaxed night of photography. Now I just have to get the restaurant to go for my idea of character dining with Zorro.

Disneyland - Rancho del Zocalo - Frontierland
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comments (3)

On March 10, 2011 at 8:57 AM , Sean and Janet Eyring said...

I don't know how you three go about choosing what to take pictures of, or anything, but I think it would be cool if you did a series of photos of the themed signs from around the park. I'd love to see restaurant signs--Bengal BBQ, Hungry Bear, etc; attraction signs, Main street windows, etc.
Just an idea if you were thinking--I don't really want to take another castle picture.
Keep up the great work!

 
On March 13, 2011 at 8:43 AM , Lee Beatens said...

Character Dining w/Zorro? I'm in!

 
On March 13, 2011 at 6:02 PM , Matthew Hansen said...

Thanks Sean and Janet. Those are great ideas. I think we have some pictures that would fall into those categories that we could work on posting. :)

Lee, I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'm going to write Disney and suggest it. :)