March 8, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Le Cruise


Le Cruise... I believe that's what they call it in Disneyland Paris and what I will be calling it from now on. It makes it sound so sophisticated, almost as if you aren't about to be bombarded with corny jokes. Silliness aside, I was stunned one day, to find a real bird in this bird cage. I had to look back several times to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. But there it was, hanging out overhead, grooming its plumage. Le bird in Le Cruise.

Disneyland - The World Famous Jungle Cruise
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comment (1)

On April 22, 2012 at 9:25 AM , sajohns5 said...

You may have seen this on the Disney blog, as it went up after you posted this picture, but it's all about this bird :) http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/08/have-you-seen-the-jungle-cruise-bird-at-disneyland-park/