March 3, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - In the California Sun


It's almost spring! I can't wait until I can put on my sandals, board shorts, and short sleeved t-shirt and walk around the Disneyland Resort! I am so excited for the new areas and attractions in California Adventure, its going to be a field day for the three of us and our cameras. I am especially excited to see the new Buena Vista Street that will take the place of Sunshine Plaza. I am eager to see if it has the same feel and charm as Main Street U.S.A. in Disneyland. Although I'm sure they will be very different, it will be awesome to see Hollywood in the way Walt Disney did when he came to sunny California.

Baker's Field Bakery at Disney California Adventure
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (2)

On March 4, 2011 at 9:44 AM , Sean and Janet Eyring said...

I just happened upon your blog and LOVE the pictures. Makes me want to visit Disneyland again really soon. How do you get all these shots will little or no people in them?
Keep up the good work!

 
On March 4, 2011 at 10:08 AM , Kevin Crone said...

Hey guys! So glad you found us. Let me say that it just takes a little bit of patience, and great timing. A lot of the night shots were taken during the last moments that the park is open! We stay as late as they will possibly let us! :) Thank you!