March 2, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - The Little Red Bicycle


What may seem obvious to some is an exciting new discovery for others. It wasn’t until I sat down for coffee one morning outside the Market House that I observed this curious sign. I had noticed it once or twice before, but didn’t really “see” it until that morning. The light was hitting the sign in such a way that it drew my attention. The best discoveries are often not the ones you find but the ones that find you, as if beckoning, “over here”.

Disneyland - Main Street U.S.A.
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (3)

On March 2, 2011 at 8:50 PM , Miknbec said...

How is it that I've never seen this sign? We hit Market House every visit because of the free refills on their coffees. Where is this? (Now, I have to go back so I can see this! LOVE the joy of discovery!)

 
On March 3, 2011 at 11:45 AM , Goofyfreak said...

It must be in the alley above Disney Clothiers. But i have to admit that I haven't seen it before.

 
On March 3, 2011 at 2:45 PM , Anonymous said...

That is exactly where it is :)