March 19, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Marching Main Street U.S.A.


The Disneyland Marching Band is one of those little hidden gems that comes out a couple times during the day. It adds to the ambiance and town-like feel of Main Street in Disneyland. This picture was taken a couple weeks ago after the storms cleared. The clouds were beautiful that day. I always seem to do the same thing when entering Main Street. I'm like a kid, looking for the castle as I wind the around the corner moving through the town square. As I looked down towards the castle I noticed the amazing lighting, and rockin' cloud cover. As a photographer, and a Disneyland fanatic, I was in heaven. And not to mention I was with someone who is very special to me. The trifecta indeed. Anyways, not having a tripod, I kneeled down, and started cranking off some exposures, fitting in the castle and a portion of Main Street. To my surprise, here came the Disneyland Band for the day's flag ceremony. I was in the right place at the right time. Very thankful.

Disneyland Main Street Marching Band
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (9)

On March 20, 2011 at 3:02 AM , Anonymous said...

I like all of them and when a new one come out it's fun because i can change my background photo on my computer BRAVO (KEVIN CRANE)the PHOTOGRAPHER that took those super cool photos

 
On March 20, 2011 at 10:27 AM , Kevin Crone said...

Hey! Thank you so much! :)

 
On March 20, 2011 at 5:51 PM , Ron Schneider said...

Even more amazing than your usual standard... Many thanks!!

 
On March 20, 2011 at 7:51 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Hey! Thanks Ron.

 
On March 21, 2011 at 12:00 AM , Jennie said...

AWESOME!!

 
On March 21, 2011 at 12:05 AM , Kevin Crone said...

Thanks Jennie. :) Always love your comments.

 
On March 21, 2011 at 1:37 PM , Sean and Janet Eyring said...

It looks as if the conductor had a few words for you, including "Get the heck out of the way, can you not see a band coming right at you!"

Great pics as usual!!

 
On March 24, 2011 at 4:43 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Hahaha! It was actually really interesting. We were standing at the very tip, on the curb, and they just march right around us towards the flag! Never had that happen.

 
On July 16, 2011 at 9:29 AM , Anonymous said...

One of the best shots I've seen on your site so far!