April 10, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Eureka Gold & Timber Co.


It seems to be a rare occasion at Disneyland to have clouds like these. I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen them at the Disneyland Resort and more than half of those times I was without my camera. This day I came prepared and it was a particularly exciting day for me. I saw things from a different perspective and found myself inspired to be a little more creative. I've seen the Grizzly River Mill a hundred times, but this time the clouds persuaded me to see it a bit differently.

Disney California Adventure - Eureka Gold & Timber Co.
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (5)

On April 10, 2011 at 11:19 PM , Anonymous said...

Michaela:

Oh yes I agree with you with the CLOUDS it bring out the felling of the photo If there were no CLOUDS it would have been different and not appealing to the EYE This time you have done it (BRAVO)

Andre R MICKEY Lambert (FACEBOOK)

 
On April 10, 2011 at 11:20 PM , Jennie said...

We have had some spectacular clouds this week. Beautiful sunsets and breezy days. Love it.

 
On April 11, 2011 at 9:15 AM , Anonymous said...

@Andre, Thank you so much!

@Jennie, I wish I could be there more often to experience that. The weather on Saturday was absolutely amazing . Thank you!

 
On April 16, 2011 at 10:22 AM , Theresa said...

Your work is absolutely beautiful, fascinating, & magical! Thanks for sharing this. LOVED IT!!!

 
On April 16, 2011 at 11:56 AM , Anonymous said...

@Theresa Thank you so much for the encouragement! :)