April 3, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Freedom Like Wings


A lyric to a favorite song of mine is "Freedom like wings and I will use them. Freedom like wings and I will spread them wide." I imagine that's how the legends of flight must have felt soaring into the unknown, breaking new ground in the history of mankind. Their courage and spirit of adventure are virtues to strive for in our lives. It reminds me of something Walt said,

"Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things - because we're curious. And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. We're always exploring and experimenting."

Disney California Adventure - Golden State

Disney California Adventure - Golden State

Disney California Adventure - Golden State
Photos by Matthew Hansen

Comments (2)

On April 3, 2011 at 7:10 PM , Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL!!! Great pictures - I almost feel like I am looking into the room of a child with his favorite toys hanging from the ceiling. Very nice job.

 
On April 3, 2011 at 7:40 PM , Matthew Hansen said...

Thank you very much! I love that you get that feeling because that's what I was thinking of the whole time I worked on them.