April 2, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Steamy with a Pressure of 75


It's Spring, and I can't help but look at the color green. I love it. It's really hard for me to get out of Adventureland once I step inside, especially if I have my camera. I took this shot on an overcast day, the time when green really pops. This is below the water tower that is located in the exit for Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye.

Disneyland - Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comment (1)

On November 21, 2011 at 10:48 PM , Anonymous said...

It appears someone is keeping the fire going in the boiler so Indy's camp can have fresh water as planned in 1995. I only hope the snakes are not getting into the wood tank above as we know what Indy thinks about those. Rusty