April 24, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - The Light in the Window


Some lights never fade out. The light in Walt's apartment above the Disneyland Fire Department on Main Street is one of them. I love that Disneyland leaves this light on in paying homage to Walt Disney and I love its symbolism. It reminds me that people can have a lasting impact on the world. They can leave a legacy to inspire others. It reminds me that I can be one of those people. I am also reminded of Jesus; that He is risen and He is a light that cannot be hidden, the legacy He has left on my life. Happy Easter.

Disneyland
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comments (3)

On April 24, 2011 at 9:07 PM , Anonymous said...

INCREDIBLE!! Beautiful picture and wonderful words to share. Happy Easter to you as well!!

 
On April 25, 2011 at 5:07 PM , Jennie said...

A day late, but of the same mind. He is risen indeed. I hope y'all had a wonderful & blessed Easter. What a terrific photo Matthew.

 
On April 25, 2011 at 5:17 PM , Matthew Hansen said...

@Anonymous - Thank you so much!

@Jennie - Thank you! We had a wonderful Easter. Hope you did as well!