April 23, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Ursula's Grotto


Exploring is one thing, finding an area of California Adventure that I never knew existed, that just means I have failed as an obsessive, compulsive, Disney-a-holic! But seriously, as the three of us dived down into the Sorcerer's Workshop, we entered a world of some super detailed interactive attractions! Ursula's Grotto is one of three interactive realms where guests can create one of a kind memories with their families and friends. If you haven't checked out this area of The Hollywood Pictures Backlot, I suggest you do. It is one of the hidden gems in California Adventure.

Disney California Adventure - Ursula's Grotto
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (4)

On April 23, 2011 at 11:18 AM , Just a Guy said...

That has long been one of my favorite places in the whole resort. Glad you finally found the secret. It's beautiful.

 
On April 23, 2011 at 7:31 PM , Kevin Crone said...

It's amazing what's down there! I couldn't believe it when I saw it. :)

 
On April 25, 2011 at 5:15 PM , Jennie said...

Went down there for the first time a couple weeks ago while hunting one of the Mouse Adventure quests. It's such a great hideaway from the rush of the park. This is a spectacular photo.

 
On April 27, 2011 at 12:28 PM , Kevin Crone said...

It is a great hideaway! I feel like most people don't really know about it? Thanks! :)