May 8, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - The Enchanted Neighborhood


"Deep in the Hundred Acre Wood where Christopher Robin plays, you'll find the enchanted neighborhood of Christoper's childhood days." If this song doesn't bring back your childhood memories, then you probably didn't grow up on Winnie the Pooh. But for those of you that did, I'm sure that this song is a nostalgic and recollective moment that seems to transport you back in time. For me, it most definitely is. I grew up with a "chubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff", that when wound up, played this song. I would go to sleep listening to it every night. And now, whenever it's played, I immediately fall into a narcoleptic slumber. Okay, not really, but it really does make me very very tired!

Disneyland - Winnie the Pooh
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (0)