May 31, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - A Jolly Holiday Soundsation


The only parade that has really stuck with me over the years is the Main Street Electrical Parade. I remember as a child being so awestruck by its beauty and wonder. I haven't felt the same about a parade since. So when I heard about the new parade I didn't pay much attention. I quickly learned that Kevin & Jody designed the floats for the parade, and being a big fan of their work was intrigued and excited. I had seen pictures of Mickey's Soundsational Parade online and knew it was going to be good, but I had no idea just how good . The design was clever and beautifully done. The musicians and chimney sweeps seemed like they were having way too much fun and it made it even more entertaining to watch. I absolutely loved it and will be making a point to see it again.

Disneyland - Mickey's Soundsational Parade
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (2)

On May 31, 2011 at 6:35 PM , Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC!! I saw the parade on Sunday and I LOVED it! Love all the detail! Just look at the fox in the hunters hat! How fun. You really got a great shot! Thanks for sharing!

 
On June 1, 2011 at 11:50 AM , Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I love how everything ties together seamlessly and the fox is awesome!