May 18, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Main Street Mail


Did you know that if you actually leave an addressed envelope in one of these nifty boxes that are located throughout Disneyland, that your letter will actually be picked up and sent by the Anaheim Post Office? Okay people, why are we not sending and receiving letters from Disneyland like every day? I challenge you to sit down and write a letter to someone you know. Someone who loves Disneyland! And then tell them you sent it from Disneyland and I bet it will make their day!

Disneyland - Main Street U.S.A.
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (2)

On May 18, 2011 at 4:11 PM , Anonymous said...

I like this picture and I love the idea of everyone writing a letter. I really wish it would have a "Disneyland" stamp when being sent from the park - but sadly, it does not.

 
On May 19, 2011 at 12:10 AM , Jennie said...

Hah, I was just examining this mailbox a couple weeks ago. I found 3 of them just in the front entrance before you get to the shops on Main St.