May 22, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Tron


Ever since I saw Tron, I have been wanting to get back to ElecTRONica and Flynn's Arcade. We finally made it over there this weekend and it couldn't have been more perfect. When we entered the arcade it was like a scene from a movie. I knew I wanted this shot, but wasn't sure how crowded the Tron game would be. The crowd in front of us slowly parted as we made our way to the back and I saw it. A young man standing by himself at Tron. I couldn't have asked for a better scenario. We really enjoy taking pictures without people in them, but sometimes you need them. The feeling and emotion of some images are lost if left vacant.

Disney California Adventure - Tron at Flynn's Arcade
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comments (4)

On May 22, 2011 at 10:07 PM , Anonymous said...

WOW - Very nice!

 
On May 22, 2011 at 10:20 PM , Anonymous said...

It's the perfect framing that makes this photo. Great job!!

 
On May 22, 2011 at 10:57 PM , Matthew Hansen said...

Thank you both so much! I was really hoping he wouldn't leave while I was framing this shot and I lucked out. :)

 
On January 10, 2012 at 11:54 AM , Anonymous said...

WOW! This shot is fantastic!