June 7, 2011

Things To Come


A couple days ago we mentioned that we were throwing around some new ideas for our blog. One of those ideas was to post pictures of ourselves. We had the epiphany that we have kind of been the wizard from The Wizard of Oz, mysteriously hiding behind the curtain of our pictures. We like mystery but we like being ourselves even more. In light of that, we will be adding some pictures of ourselves and revamping our "About Us" page. So look for that very soon!

Daily Photo Tour - A Disneyland Duck


Oh to be a duck. But... to be a duck at Disneyland, now that is the life. Relaxing on the Rivers of America, waiting for tourists and AP locals to throw some food your way. Yes my friends, that is the life of a Disneyland Duck. I can't imagine what this duck was thinking as I took his picture. I'm sure he's used to it. He was probably thinking about flying over and bothering the crows that hang out on the Matterhorn. I know that's what I would do If I was a duck. Oh, to be a Disneyland Duck.

Disneyland - Rivers of America
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (3)

On June 7, 2011 at 6:57 PM , Anonymous said...

Speechless once again.... :)
You guy's are so LUCKY!

 
On June 8, 2011 at 2:36 PM , Anonymous said...

A DUCK!
Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?

 
On June 9, 2011 at 11:47 AM , Kevin Crone said...

@Anonymous...We are blessed!

@adgansky...I am very wise in the ways of science, I learned from the best, Dr. Dolittle. ;)