June 8, 2011

Equipment and Such


Another piece of content we'll be adding that you might look forward to is a page that lists our equipment. We get questioned quite a lot as to what cameras and lenses we use, so we figured it might be a good idea just to have a spot for that sort of thing.

Daily Photo Tour - The Vintage Hollywood Tower Hotel


It seems like forever since we've been to the Hollywood Tower Hotel. I shouldn't complain though, because it's my fault. I chicken out on the crew for this one. I love roller coasters of all shapes and size, but when it comes to dropping straight down, my stomach is not a fan. Couple that with the fact that this ride is themed so well for the creepy factor and you'll find me suggesting other activities. I have ridden it several times and had fun, so don't be too mislead. And I love taking pictures of it. I just need proper motivation and encouragement. Art deco anything is something you will find me staring at and drooling over for hours. That's partly why I decided to take this one the vintage sepia/black & white direction. It felt right for the Art Deco era and I really wanted this to be reminiscent of a vintage postcard.


Sepia toned Tower of Terror - Hollywood Tower Hotel with ethereal clouds
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comment (1)

On June 25, 2011 at 6:02 AM , Heather Dixon said...

Oh man...this is gorgeous!