July 10, 2011

Couponing to Disney


Big thanks to Kristin at Couponing to Disney! She wrote a little article about us today and we sure appreciate the exposure. We had the privilege of contributing one of the pictures to her web site's header. If you're finding us from that article, welcome! It's great to have you and we hope you'll join us on our daily tours.

Daily Photo Tour - Here You Leave the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy


A day at Disneyland can be so dynamic. You can laugh, cry and make memories to last a lifetime. One of my least favorite parts though is leaving. Leaving the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy to enter once more into the world full of endings that don't quite match up to fairy tale. That's where I remind myself to take as much of it with me as I can when I leave, to keep the inspiration, imagination and ideals. I'm convinced that if I do, I can help make the world a better place. That's what Walt wanted or at least what I take from him saying he hoped Disneyland would be a source of joy and inspiration to the world. That's a big dream. But if Disneyland has taught me anything, it's that dreams really can come true.


Main Street tunnel with attraction posters at Disneyland
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comments (3)

On July 10, 2011 at 9:42 PM , Anonymous said...

I found your wonderful site through Kristen. Thank you for sharing the fantastic pictures of our favorite place (Disneyland!)and for speaking with such comfort about your love for God. There are many of us who appreciate it.

 
On July 11, 2011 at 5:37 PM , Kel said...

I love this shot! It's always bittersweet to see, but I'm lucky enough to know that I'll be back again soon. :)

 
On July 11, 2011 at 10:17 PM , Matthew Hansen said...

@Anonymous - So glad you found us and thank you so much! We each feel God has really given us a calling to do this and have been nothing but blessed as we have worked at it. It's made us closer friends and we have had the privilege of sharing our work and passion with people. We're truly humbled by how well received this all is. :)

@Kel - Thanks! It is bittersweet but it really is a comfort to know you'll be back. I think they should start having sleepovers at the park, nonetheless. :)