July 3, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Independence at The Main Street Station


I can't imagine spending the 4th of July alone. I remember as far back as I can that every Independence Day I was with my family, or friends. Celebrating our Country's freedom is something we do together, and something we do loud. I mean, c'mon, we're Americans. Whether you are spending The Fourth of July at Disneyland, in the backyard with the family, on the sunny sands of Huntington Beach, or skiing your heart out up at Mammoth Mountain (yes they still have available snow to ski on), I hope that you stop and remember how our Country came to be. I hope you stop and remember the many sacrifices those have taken to keep this country safe, and those sacrifices that were made in the name of Freedom. Happy Independence Day! Now go enjoy those fireworks!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (2)

On July 15, 2011 at 12:06 AM , Christopher Norcott said...

Love this! Very inspirational shot! I think it's time you guys planned a trip to Walt Disney World in Florida - there is so much you guys could do out there, just imagine the pictures....Epcot, Hollywood, Magic Kingdom....think about it!:P

 
On July 15, 2011 at 9:44 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Yes! Oh we would probably have to have a week and a half to just take it all in, and then begin shooting after we've done that! We've never been and we really want to go. It's just so expensive. :(