August 12, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Bridging the Magic


It's unlikely for the three of us to be caught in the park without our tripods. For some reason a few weeks ago, we ended up stuck in this very situation. When I'm walking through the park at night, with camera over my neck, it's very difficult to not have the urge take a fantastic picture of Disneyland. So, I set my camera on the ground and let a few exposures fly. Before you know it, the three of us were going crazy with innovative ways to put the camera in a spot and let some long exposure pictures manifest themselves. On one particular shot, I set my camera on the bridge that rests in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle. I'm really glad that we didn't bring our tripods in Disneyland that night. Sometimes its good to be pushed and put in a difficult situation. You never know what amazing things may come out of it.

Disneyland - Fantasyland
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (5)

On August 12, 2011 at 9:56 PM , Unknown said...

I just have to say, that in all the times I've been in The Park, I've NEVER thought to maybe set my camera down somewhere and let it do it's thing like that - NEVER! Something so simple and yet so unthought of by me LOL

I will DEFINITELY be doing this in the future, especially in the coming "off" season when there are less people around to worry about :)

 
On August 13, 2011 at 3:21 AM , Anonymous said...

Just amazing!

Christian

 
On August 14, 2011 at 9:59 AM , Anonymous said...

Beautiful

 
On August 14, 2011 at 4:41 PM , Unknown said...

Thank you for taking this picture. This is the bridge where my husband asked me to be his girlfriend, and later proposed. We visit this bridge every time we go to Disneyland, and have been hoping to find a nice photograph of it. Your photo just made my day. Beautiful!

 
On August 15, 2011 at 2:19 PM , Kevin Crone said...

@Days in the Park...Yes! We didn't think of it either until we were stuck there without tripods at night! :D There are some really interesting spots!

@Christian...Glad you enjoyed!

@LynneAnne...Thank you!

@Christina...Oh right on! Glad to have made your day! :D