September 30, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - An Evening Splash

It seems that whenever I take a picture of Splash Mountain at night, a good friend is always involved. Last time, Matthew helped me figure out how to achieve an awesome angle, and gave me the inspiration to take the shot I wanted. This time, I had the chance to show my buddy Gerard Ciani, a few little tricks for HDR night time long exposure photography. We set up in a secluded spot in the front of Splash Mountain and let the exposures fly. It was a lot of fun and a lot learning in just a few minutes. Sometimes you learn a little more about the subject you are talking about when you take the time to explain it to someone else.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (3)

On October 6, 2011 at 1:48 PM , Alesa Larsen said...

Wow, that is an amazing photo. Good Job!!

 
On October 7, 2011 at 2:07 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Thanks, Alesa!

 
On October 12, 2011 at 1:43 AM , Corkscrewed said...

Hot damn, spectacular shot, Kevin! At what time of evening/night was this taken?