September 13, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Rest on the Rivers of America


There are few places I've found in Disneyland that make me forget I am in a theme park. This is one of them. Simple, but so peaceful, this spot near the Hungry Bear Restaurant leaves me at rest after a long day of hustling about. The canoes on The Rivers of America is one of my favorite rides at Disneyland. Where else can you hop in a vessel with a dozen strangers and get berated by a Disney Cast Member?..... Oh yeah, The World Famous Jungle Cruise. Well, I still like the canoes anyways.

Disneyland - Canoes
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (2)

On September 13, 2011 at 8:52 PM , Alisha said...

Very pretty picture! There are actually a lot of places in Disneyland that make me forget I'm in a theme park. It's one of my favorite things about Disney. :)

 
On September 13, 2011 at 8:53 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Yes! Same here. :) I love getting lost in all the little nooks and crannies of the park! :D