September 4, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar


If you haven't had a chance to visit the new Trader Sam's Bar at the Disneyland Hotel, it's well worth making the journey through Downtown Disney. This elaborate sign greets you at the entrance as only a glimpse of what's to be found inside. You don't have to drink to enjoy the bar, which serves non-alcoholic beverages, small plates and a rich Adventureland theme. It's an exciting fusion of The Enchanted Tiki Room and The Jungle Cruise with a few surprises based on what you order. Make sure to pay them a visit next time you visit the Disneyland Resort!

Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comments (3)

On September 5, 2011 at 7:44 AM , Disneyland Obsession said...

I had the chance to visit Trader Sam's at the end of August. It is a really great place with lots of friendly people having fun. I recommend that you sto by and try one of their exotic, tropical drinks. I took the same picture that you did, mine of course didn't turn out as nice as yours, and probably never will.

 
On September 5, 2011 at 6:04 PM , Alisha said...

Great pic! I haven't been here yet but we're going to the resort in January for my birthday so I'll have to get a drink here!

 
On September 7, 2011 at 7:05 PM , Damon @ Let's Tiki said...

Great picture! I was at Trader Sam's in August, as well. It's a fun time. I highly recommend it. It's a mix between the Tiki Room, The Jungle Cruise, and the Adventurers Club. Be sure to order a Krakatoa, a Shipwreck on the Rocks, or the bowl drink (I forget the name) that is an entertaining time.