October 30, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - An Evening at the Haunted Mansion


Even though the Haunted Mansion in this state is not a part of Halloween Time at Disneyland, Halloween would not be complete without giving it a well deserved nod. This home for happy haunts is one of the first things I think of this time of year and I find myself wishing I could ride it in spite of my love for the Haunted Mansion Holiday festivities. I took this shot right at the end of this past winter at twilight. The clouds in the sky reminded me of an aurora in their ethereal shapes and lofty proximity, catching those last bits of light from the dying day. I was delighted, to say the least, that these clouds had decided to materialize over the Haunted Mansion.

An Evening at the Haunted Mansion
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comments (2)

On October 30, 2011 at 8:03 PM , Anonymous said...

Totally loving all the lighting and the colors - this is such a MAGICAL piece!!

 
On October 30, 2011 at 8:11 PM , Matthew Hansen said...

Thank you so much!