October 7, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Taking the Scenic Route


Tomorrow is my 25th Birthday. If I could have guessed where I would be when I turn 25, I definitely would not have answered correctly. But, as I get older I find that this is the case with a lot of "my" plans. Sometimes we envision the future, thinking that we will do this or do that. Sometimes we accomplish those things and sometimes we don't. I find it increasingly important though to keep from getting discouraged if we haven't accomplished our goals yet. It is more important to fully understand the circumstances we've faced, and to keep pressing on towards the goal. Tomorrow, the three of us leave for an amazing road trip to San Francisco. Instead of taking the normal route, we have decided to take Highway 1 along the California coast. Yes, we'll be taking the scenic route. 10 hours up the coast with our cameras, several Starbucks lattes, and each other should prove to be a wonderful weekend.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (2)

On October 7, 2011 at 6:32 PM , Anonymous said...

Blessings for a wonderful birthday!! Love the picture and look forward to more!

 
On October 7, 2011 at 9:25 PM , Vic Campbell said...

What a wonderful drive you're taking. I've done it many times from the city to Dland :)

Just for your info, it is Fleet Week in the city this weekend and the Blue Angels are in town with tours of the Navy ships that come in. It's really a great time...and there's nothing like seeing them fly around the bay ;) Some really awesome pics can be taken too ;)

Have A Great Birthday!

Thanks for sharing all your Amazing photos....I've really enjoyed your blog. You guys are truly Talented!