October 6, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Join the Swashbuckling


Pirates of the Caribbean... the words carry so much weight and expectation. I bet you can smell the water right now. It's not often you find the queue to this classic attraction empty. Fantasmic! is a good time. Seasonal renovations the other. It's a bummer when our favorite rides close and there was no shortage of disappointed people learning the news as I took this picture. But if you think about all the swashbuckling and pirate grunting going on it's really a marvel that it's open as often as it is. I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into keeping Disneyland, well... Disneyland. I can't wait to drink up with me hearties again!

Pirates of the Caribbean queue in New Orleans Square - Disneyland
Photo by Michaela Hansen

Comments (0)