November 2, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Morning at the Mill


Grizzly Peak is kind of like the Sleeping Beauty Castle of California Adventure for me. It's that iconic piece of the magic puzzle that you always find yourself drawn to and that you can immediately identify and associate with Disney. It doesn't matter what time of day or night it is either. There is always something majestic about it. When we first started taking pictures around the Disneyland Resort for this crazy idea we had for a web site dedicated to Disney pictures, Grizzly Peak is what I tried to capture the most. I have probably racked up well over a thousand images of this man made mountain since. This was one of the first.

Morning at the Mill - Disney California Adventure
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comments (2)

On November 2, 2011 at 11:58 PM , DisneylandDan said...

I never likened Grizzly Peak to Sleeping Beauty's Castle but I may never look at it the same way again. Thank You

 
On November 22, 2011 at 1:16 PM , Anonymous said...

Glad I was able to help out on the old mill here and locate an actual design example for its giant Pelton wheel, which was over 100 years old. Rusty