November 1, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - Tomorrowland Matterhorn


Sometimes I am a lazy photographer, and sometimes I have a driven, go get 'em kind of attitude. When I took this photograph, it was one of those go get 'em kind of days. The Matterhorn seems to always catch my eye from the Tomorrowland side. I find it amazing that something so out of place, can look completely in place from a futuristic setting. The Matterhorn is great from all angles, but the ones from Tomorrowland seem to be my favorite!

Disneyland - Matterhorn
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (3)

On November 1, 2011 at 8:08 PM , Alisha said...

Look at that beautiful sun! What a great photo.

 
On November 2, 2011 at 9:25 AM , Brad said...

Gorgeous, as always!

 
On November 3, 2011 at 7:52 AM , Orlando Attractions said...

Fantastic lighting and reflections. Looked like the perfect day.