November 30, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - A New Orleans Style Christmas


The elaborate Christmas decorations of New Orleans Square never cease to amaze me. I am drawn to their color palette, their detail and their whimsy that seamlessly mingles with elegance. Wandering through the alleyways I find myself constantly looking up to try and not miss any of the clever details. I just have to remind myself to watch where I'm going so I don't run into things.

A New Orleans Style Christmas - Disneyland
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comment (1)

On November 30, 2011 at 11:38 PM , Jennie said...

This is the most beautiful spot in the park at Christmas to me. We recently took photos by the tree next to the Christmas shop. Love, love, love that tree. This is a fantastic photo. I've been so busy lately I've missed alot of the pictures. I have lots to enjoy on my next flight with wi-fi.