November 20, 2011

Daily Photo Tour - A Small Holiday Extravaganza


It's not truly Christmas at Disneyland without taking in the brilliant spectacle that is A Small World Holiday. It really warms you inside in a way few things can... and makes you step back and reexamine your own Christmas light display at home. The purity inherent to both Christmas and Small World combine to make something so perfect that if you let it, it will cause you to leave the original Magic Kingdom resolute to become a better person, filled with hope for a brighter future. Maybe I'm reading too much into these Christmas lights but really how can you not?

A Small Holiday Extravaganza - Disneyland
Photo by Matthew Hansen

Comments (2)

On November 21, 2011 at 5:52 AM , Brad said...

I try to make my house look as wonderful, but...who can match it? It's just beautiful.

 
On November 21, 2011 at 7:51 AM , Terry said...

It's A Small World is beautiful and inspiring any time of the year, but this is truly magnificent! It makes me smile and feel happy. I wish I could see it in person, but since I can't, thanks Matthew for sharing and letting so many of us experience the Disney Magic.