January 10, 2012

Daily Photo Tour - Monstro is Hungry


I can't imagine how many boats actually move through Monstro's mouth in one day, and all those innocent people. He's got to get full at some point, right? Speaking of bad eating habits, since January 1st I've been trying to change my diet by eating more green leafy vegetable and fruits. I started January 1st with a full fruit and vegetable detox. Meaning, I only ate fruit and vegetables for a week straight! It was very difficult... For Matt and Michaela to be around me! Hahaha! But seriously, It was one of the hardest things I've done for a while. This meant no Starbucks, no Soda, no cheese, no bread, no milk, and no meat! After Day 4 I started to have so much more energy, and slept a whole lot better. I'm happy to say that I've started incorporating more bread, dairy, and meat protein into my diet again while still eating an abundance of fruits and vegetables. I think it's about time me and ol' Monstro sit down and talk about his diet. I don't think tons and tons of passengers a day could be good for his long term health.

Disneyland - Storybookland Canal Boats
Photo by Kevin Crone

Comments (3)

On January 11, 2012 at 6:57 AM , Terry said...

Hi Kevin...this is one of my all time favorite attractions at Disneyland. I know....sometimes the wait in line is painfully long, but always worth it once I'm on board and I see Monstro waiting to transport me into that magical mini world. Thanks for adding this photo to your gallery. And good luck with the new diet. Sounds like good advice to get back on track after the holidays.

 
On January 11, 2012 at 9:10 AM , CaseyCBeard said...

Congratulations on making it through the week. That is never easy to do, but I bet you feel great! I hope you'll keep us posted on how you do throughout the year.

As for this pic, I agreed with mycroft on Twitter. The visuals of the water reflecting on Monstro are just so cool. It really almost makes it look like part of a dream. Great job!

 
On January 11, 2012 at 2:52 PM , Kevin Crone said...

Terry, you are welcome! Thank you, after all the food I've eaten it was about time!

Casey, I will definitely keep everyone posted! That's the feel I was going for! :D